So, do you want to win $500? If you are a Taco Bell regular, you are in luck. TelltheBell Survey is the official customer satisfaction survey of Taco Bell which offers customers up to $500 Cash for Free.
So, if you want to try your luck just follow the article as we explain the steps on how you can redeem those juicy gifts.
What is TelltheBell?
TelltheBell is the official customer satisfaction survey of Taco Bell. Every big company values its customers and try to satisfy them with their products. They all have a type of review system for the end users. Taco Bell is no difference here.
The data they collect from users during the survey at www.TelltheBell.com is used to improve their services and also to keep a watch on thousands of stores they have over any possible cause of customer displeasure which is not possible otherwise.
Moreover, you can suggest or even report anything which you don’t like about their service.
So, if you are a regular customer Taco Bell you should definitely fill out the survey as it hardly takes a minute or two but makes a lot of difference.
Must Follow Surveys
TelltheBell.com Survey Requirements
In order to fill up the TelltheBell survey and win $500 you do need to fulfill the following requirements:
- You have to retain the memo receipt of your visit to Taco Bell.
- The receipt should consist of the 16 digits survey code.
- The survey needs to be filled within 48 hours of your visit.
- A device with an internet connection to fill up the survey.
- Store Number, Date and Time in case you don’t have the survey code.
Important Terms and Conditions
Here are some important terms that you must be knowing before taking Tellthebell survey.
- Your age must be more than 18 years of age to fill in the survey.
- Only those who are legal United States residents can participate in the survey.
- Choose either English or Spanish language.
- You can only use a coupon code once per receipt.
How to take TelltheBell survey?
In order to fill up the TelltheBell survey, you just need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open a browser from any device provided that it has an internet connection.
- Type in the address bar into https://tellthebell.com and hit enter.
- You will be directed to the official TelltheBell survey page. The default language is English but you can change it to Spanish from options.
- Keep your receipt handy because you will need the serial number in your receipt.
- Enter the 16-digit survey number in the box provided on the website and then click on ‘Start’.
- In case you don’t have the serial number just click on the link for that.
- Fill in the ‘Store Number’, ‘Date’ and ‘Time’ and click on ‘Start’.
- After that, you will have a series of a questionnaire which you need to fill up honestly.
- On successful completion of the survey, you will be eligible to win $500 from Taco Bell. Good Luck with that.
So, this is how you need to complete the TelltheBell survey. It’s really easy so you should fill this unless you don’t want to win a half Grand.
TacoBell Survey Prizes and How to Redeem?
If you are lucky, you can win $500 cash or free discount coupons.
Tellthebell survey winners are normally announced on the official site itself. The winner’s list is updated frequently and that’s the only place where you can find winner names.
If you win, you can contact Tacobell and redeem your prize. Moreover, Tacobell also contacts the winners.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is an American chain of fast food restaurants based out of Irvine, California and a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. The restaurants serve a variety of Tex-Mex foods that include tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty and specialty items, and a variety of “value menu” items. As of 2018, Taco Bell serves more than 2 billion customers each year at 7,072 restaurants, more than 93 percent of which are owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees.
Taco Bell was founded by Glen Bell, an entrepreneur who first opened a hot dog stand called Bell’s Drive-In in San Bernardino, California in 1948. Bell watched long lines of customers at a Mexican restaurant called the Mitla Cafe, located across the street, which became famous among residents for its hard-shelled tacos. Bell attempted to reverse-engineer the recipe, and eventually the owners allowed him to see how the tacos were made. He took what he had learned and opened a new stand under the name of Taco-Tia in late 1951 or early 1952, which sold tacos.
Eventually over the years, Bell owned and operated a number of El Taco restaurants in southern California. Bell would sell the El Tacos to his partner and built the first Taco Bell in Downey in 1962. The first Taco Bell franchise opened in Torrance in 1964, and by 1967, the company rapidly expanded, opening its 100th restaurant in the same year.
PepsiCo purchased Taco Bell in 1978, and later spun off its restaurant’s division as Tricon Global Restaurants, which later changed its name to Yum! Brands.
Contact Details of Taco Bell
Phone Number of Taco Bell: (800) 822-6235
Mail Address of Taco Bell:
Taco Bell Corp.
1 Glen Bell Way
Irvine, California 92618
So, this is all about TelltheBell. You can easily fill the survey on your own by just following the steps mentioned above. We always recommend to fill up such surveys as it helps the company to improve its service and who doesn’t want some free goodies.
Still, if you have any kind of confusion you can contact the TelltheBell officials from the below information.