A Rite Aid store will be familiar to you if you’ve ever been sick. The pleasant atmosphere of this place and it’s employees are well known. You can even buy household items over here. But you can make your visit here even sweeter by taking Rite Aid Survey and getting a chance to win up to $1000!
This article will help you take the Rite Aid survey on storesurvey.riteaid.com along with all the requirements.
- 1 What is Take Rite Aid Survey?
- 1.1 Rite Aid Survey Requirements
- 1.2 What Are The Prizes From This Survey?
- 1.3 How Is The Winner Selected?
- 1.4 How to Take The Rite Aid Survey?
- 1.5 Is it worth it to take the wecare.riteaid.com survey?
- 1.6 COMMON QUESTIONS
- 1.7 More Information About Rite Aid
- 1.8 Final Words
What is Take Rite Aid Survey?
We strive to be healthier every day but sometimes we get sick. It’s just a fact of life. A lot of people get sick every day and companies would love to know how to serve them better. The ever growing popularity of the Internet has made receiving feedback much easier. This is exactly why Rite Aid launched their survey. You can tell them about your experiences freely this way. There are two surveys you can participate in and this depends on whether you’ve shopped at the store or the pharmacy. Let’s take a look at how it is done.
Rite Aid Survey Requirements
Before you enter the survey, make sure the eligibility requirements are met. This applies for both the pharmacy and the store surveys that we mentioned above.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Keep your receipt. The website does not allow you to take the survey without a receipt code even though it’s said that no purchase is required.
- You have to be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- Any employees, officers or directors in Rite Aid or their immediate relatives aren’t allowed to participate.
- Since the survey is only in English, an understanding of the language is required.
- February 29 2020 is the last day to enter the sweepstakes.
- You have to enter the survey before 11:59 of an Entry period. If you want to know all of the entry periods you can check out the chart below.
What Are The Prizes From This Survey?
If you manage to win, the prizes are pretty enticing. You can either win the Grand Prize or the ten first prizes. The ten first prizes consist of a $100 check to the selected ten winners. The Grand prize however is a jaw dropping check of a 1000 dollars. So why wait?
How Is The Winner Selected?
An independent Sweepstakes Administrator will draw the winner of the sweepstakes. The first ten winners and the grand prize winner will be decided fifth to twelfth of every month that the survey lasts. If you manage to win a prize, you will be contacted via your e-mail address provided at the end of the survey or the mail-in entry. Then you will be provided with instructions to claim your prize.
How to Take The Rite Aid Survey?
There are two ways of completing this survey and claiming your prize. They are listed down below:
1. Online Entry
- Make sure your device can access the Internet and fire up your browser.
- Keep the purchase receipt with you.
- Visit the address http://wecare.riteaid.com.
- You will find the receipt code under the survey invitation on tour receipt. Enter the 16 digit code to start with your survey.
- This would be a comprehensive and short survey that would take no more than 2 minutes of your time. Make sure that you answer them honestly since even if your review is negative, you’d be allowed to participate in the sweepstakes.
- If you manage to win, you will be contacted through a phone call or by mail.
And that’s it. That’s all you have to do to enter online.
2. Mail-In Entries
If for some reason, you can’t enter online, you can mail in your entry.
Just hand print your name, complete address, age and phone number on a postcard. Then mail it to Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.
Make sure that the mail-in entries must be postmarked by close of an Entry Period.
Is it worth it to take the wecare.riteaid.com survey?
Of course it is! The survey allows the company to know what it’s problems and strengths are. This allows them to treat you better in the future and even if they are good at something, they can know how to improve it. Also, this makes it even easier to address the problems you possibly had. The cherry on top is the prize money and that makes taking this survey even more appealing. Try your luck!
1. Is it necessary to purchase an item before the survey?
No, but if you want to enter through the online portal, you have to have a receipt.
2. Does purchasing an item increase the probability of winning the sweepstakes?
No, a purchase does not increase the probability of winning the survey rewards.
More Information About Rite Aid
Rite Aid Corporation is a drugstore chain in the United States of America. The company ranked No. 94 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. It is headquartered in Camp Hill, East Pensboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania near Harrisburg. Rite Aid is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third largest in the U.S. They have 2,252 stores according to a 2018 census and they also have an online store for all your basic needs.
Rite Aid Contact Details
Phone: 1-800-RITE AID (1-800-748-3243)
The customer care is open from 8 am to 8 pm from Monday to Friday and on Saturdays, it is open from 9;30 am to 6 pm. It is closed on Sundays.
You can also e-mail them here.
So that’s all about Rite Aid survey. If you’ve recently visited a Rite Aid store and you want a chance to win prizes, this is definitely an awesome opportunity!