In this article, we will be discussing Nike’s official customer satisfaction survey known as MyNikeVisit aimed at improving the customer experience in the future. Learn How to Take MyNikeVisit-na Official Customer Survey and win Free $10 Gift Cards.
Find out every step in this article so that you don’t face any issues in completing the survey.
What is MyNikeVisit?
www.MyNikeVisit-na.com is the official customer satisfaction survey of Nike. Every big company values its customers and try to satisfy them with their products.
They all have a type of review system for the end users. Nike is no difference here.
The data they collect from users during the survey is used to improve their services and also to keep a watch on thousands of stores they have over any possible cause of customer displeasure which is not possible otherwise.
Moreover, you can suggest or even report anything which you don’t like about their service.
So, if you are a regular customer of Nike you should definitely fill out the survey as it hardly takes a minute or two but makes a lot of difference as it paves its way for future development of the company.
MyNikeVisit Survey Requirements
- Minimum age to participate is 13.
- Customer must know either of English, Chinese, Spanish or French.
- Should be legal resident of USA.
- Residents from other countries need to visit the respective website – ex – UK residents need to visit mynikevisit-uk.com.
- Nike receipt that is not more than a week old
- Only coupons which can be redeemed in Nike Store can be won.
How to Take MyNikeVisit-na survey to Win $10 Gift Card
- Open a browser from any device provided that it has an internet connection.
- Type in the address bar into http://www.mynikevisit-na.com and hit enter.
- You will be directed to the official MyNikeVisit survey page. The default language is English but you can change it to Spanish, French or Chinese from options.
- Keep your receipt handy because you will need the serial number in your receipt.
- Enter the 15-20 -digit survey number in the box provided on the website and then click on ‘Next’.
- After that, you will have a series of questionnaire based on your experiences on visiting the Nike store. Fill it up as per your personal experience.
- On successful completion of the survey, you will be eligible to win $10 from Nike. Good Luck with that.
How to redeem $10 from MyNikeVisit
All the eligible winners will be mailed with the coupons attacked in the mail. In case you win and want to redeem the same you just need to take a print out of the coupon. On your next visit just carry the original receipt along with the coupon and you are good to receive the $10 discount.
Important: The coupon validity is 60 days, so make sure you redeem that before the expiration date.
Even if you don’t win don’t be heartbroken. Regularly fill the MyNikeVisit and you will have a pretty good odds at winning.
Nike, Inc is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. It is the world’s largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$24.1 billion in its fiscal year 2012 (ending May 31, 2012). As of 2012, it employed more than 44,000 people worldwide. In 2014 the brand alone was valued at $19 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses. As of 2017, the Nike brand is valued at $29.6 billion. Nike ranked No. 89 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
The company was founded on January 25, 1964, as Blue Ribbon Sports, by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, and officially became Nike, Inc. on May 30, 1971. The company takes its name from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory. Nike markets its products under its own brand, as well as Nike Golf, Nike Pro, Nike+, Air Jordan, Nike Blazers, Air Force 1, Nike Dunk, Air Max, Foamposite, Nike Skateboarding, Nike CR7, and subsidiaries including Brand Jordan, Hurley International and Converse. Nike also owned Bauer Hockey (later renamed Nike Bauer) from 1995 to 2008, and previously owned Cole Haan and Umbro. In addition to manufacturing sportswear and equipment, the company operates retail stores under the Niketown name. Nike sponsors many high-profile athletes and sports teams around the world, with the highly recognized trademarks of “Just Do It” and the Swoosh logo.
So, this is how you take part in the Nike Customer Satisfaction survey and win $10 Gift Card for Free. You just need to follow the abovementioned steps on filling up the survey.
Still, if you face any problem, just contact the Nike officials from the below contact,
Contact Details of Nike
Phone Number of Nike: 1 866 633 6453
E-Mail Address of Nike: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail Address of Nike: One Bowerman Drive Beaverton, 97005
We will definitely recommend you to fill up the mynikevisit-na survey if you are a Nike Customer as that will definitely help the company and who doesn’t want a free $10 coupon.