If you want to win free Fuel Points, then make sure to take part in KrogerFeedback survey. It is the official Customer Satisfaction Survey by Kroger and it rewards users with Cash and fuel points.
This guide contains all steps that you should follow to complete Kroger Survey.
Nowadays, surveys have become an important instrument for collecting data on various aspects like an issue, product etc.
Kroger Feedback survey is a survey organized by The Kroger company. Customers of Kroger can participate in the Kroger customer satisfaction survey or the Kroger feedback survey.
In this survey, Kroger asks its customers about their shopping experiences. There are numerous questions which the customers are expected to give honest answers according to their last shopping visit to Kroger.
It is also beneficial for the customers as with the help of the customer’s feedback, the organization will be able to serve the customers more properly.
This survey helps Kroger to identify their strong points and weaknesses. By evaluating the feedbacks of the customers it can also identify its future opportunities. It also identifies the areas where they need some improvements.
The main reason for Kroger for organizing this survey is, they want to sell the products as per the customers wants.
Kroger Feedback Survey Requirements
There are also some requirements for participating in the survey :
- You need to purchase from Kroger for participating in the survey.
- The receipt of your last visit to Kroger.
- The receipt of your last visit will be valid for only 7 days after the date of purchase.
- Ensure that your receipt mentions a survey invitation code which will be required at the time of participating in the survey.
- The participants must be of at least 18 years of age. Customers younger than 18 cannot participate in the survey.
- As it is an online based survey, participants must have a device connected with the internet to be able to access the survey page.
- All the questions in the survey will be in the English language. Participants must have the ability to understand and respond to English questions.
- Participants must have the ability to recall their last visit and experience for honestly answering the questions of the survey.
- Employees of Kroger or families of the employees cannot participate.
- The participants must be a citizen of the United States, Columbia excluding New York, Florida, and Rhode Island.
Steps to Complete KrogerFeedback Survey
Steps which are needed to follow for participating in the survey :
- Open the official website of Kroger feedback survey which is krogerfeedback.com
- The page will ask you to enter the date, time and the survey code which is mentioned on your receipt.
- They will ask you a series of questions about your last visit to Kroger’s outlet. Answer all the questions honestly.
- After answering all the questions, you will get your reward.
After you complete the survey you will be shown your prize or the next steps (if needed).
The survey prizes, rewards and questions keep on changing with time. So, don’t expect to win $1000 every time. But yes, there’s a good chance that you can win Free Fuel Points by completing Krogerfeedback.com survey.
Kroger Survey Rewards and Prizes
There are various rewards for customers who participate in the survey. Rewards are the most attractive strategy various companies use these days.
Who won’t participate if one is getting free rewards just by answering a few questions? Kroger offers some rewards for its participants.
- One lucky contestant will win a prize of $5,000 in Kroger gift cards.
- First hundred prize winners will win a prize of $100 in Kroger gift cards.
- Every participant will win bonus points of $50. Each participant can get bonus point only once per 7 days.
The prize winners will be informed through an email or a call if they win any prize.
The one lucky prize winner of $5,000 and a hundred prizes of $100 will be selected by a drawing which is held each month on the 10th.
Bernard Kroger with his entire life savings of $372, founded an American retailing company named The Kroger co. Or Kroger in 1883 in Cincinnati, Ohio. Kroger is the largest supermarket chain in the United States, the second largest general retailer after Walmart and the seventeenth largest company in the United States. It is also the third largest retailer in the world and also the third largest private employer in the United States. The outlets of Kroger is spread in a vast area with a total of 2,769 locations. But, Kroger serves only in the areas within the United States. It has employed more than 4,43,000 of employees.
Kroger was also the first store to test electronic scanners and consumer research.
In 2017, the revenue of Kroger was $122.7 billion.
Kroger was ranked #17 on the fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
Kroger started this retail shop as a hands-off shopping model. In this model the customer can go to the counter of the Kroger and the attendee will get the customer everything he/she wants. They discontinued this model in 1916 and promoted self-service in which customers can take things they need all by themselves.
So that’s all about Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey. Make sure to always take part in krogerfeedback.com survey as you can win exciting rewards and prizes from Kroger.
If you face any difficulties, let us know in comments.