Are you regular in Jack in the Box and enjoy their tacos? In this article we will be talking about the official Jack in the box survey called Jacklistens. After taking this survey you will be eligible to win free tacos so don’t miss out.
So, if you want to try your luck just follow the article as we explain the steps on how you can redeem those juicy gifts from www.jacklistens.com.
What is Jacklistens?
Jacklistens is the official customer satisfaction survey of Jack in the box. Every big company values its customers and try to satisfy them with their products. They all have a type of review system for the end users. Jack in the box is no difference here.
The data they collect from users during the survey at www.jacklistens.com is used to improve their services and also to keep a watch on thousands of stores they have over any possible cause of customer displeasure which is not possible otherwise.
Moreover, you can suggest or even report anything which you don’t like about their service.
So, if you are a regular customer Jack in the box you should definitely fill out the survey as it hardly takes a minute or two but makes a lot of difference.
Jack in the Box Survey Requirements
In order to fill up the Jacklistens survey and win free Tacos you do need to fulfill the following requirements:
- You have to retain the memo receipt of your visit to Jack in the Box
- The receipt should consist of the 11 digits survey code.
- The survey needs to be filled within 72hours of your visit.
- A device with an internet connection to fill up the survey.
- Store Number, Date and Time in case you don’t have the survey code.
- Valid Email Address.
Important Terms and Conditions
Here are some important terms that you must be knowing before taking Jacklistens survey.
- Your age must be more than 13 years of age to fill in the survey.
- Only those who are legal United States or United Kingdom residents can participate in the survey.
- Choose either English or Spanish language.
- You can only use a coupon code once per receipt.
- The validation code won after completing the survey must be redeemed within 30 days.
How to Take Jacklistens Survey
In order to take part in the survey you do need to purchase something from Jack in the Box and retain the receipt. Note down the 11 digit survey code from your receipt and follow the steps below.
- Open a browser and type in the address www.jacklistens.com.
- You will be directed to the official Jacklistens survey page where you have to choose either English or Spanish as your preferred language.
- Now you have to enter the 11 digit code which can be found at the middle of your receipt and click on NEXT.
- On the next screen verify the location of the store you have visited.
- Now you will have to face a series of questionnaire which you have to answer and rate.
- Users will be asked questions ranging from hygiene,cleanliness to behavior of the staffs.
- Just answer the question and honestly and at the very end you can provide optional feedback as well.
- After completing all these you will be getting your coupon code which can be redeemed to get your rewards.
How to redeem www.Jacklistens.com Free Tacos?
So, you successfully completed the survey and got the validation code?
Now in order to redeem your free tacos just note down your 4-digit validation code on the original receipt. On your next visit to Jack in the Box, just present the receipt with the validation code to get your 2 free tacos.
Note that The prize may change with time.
About Jack in the Box
Jack in the Box is an American fast-food restaurant chain founded February 21, 1951, by Robert O. Peterson in San Diego, California, where it is headquartered. The chain has 2,200 locations, primarily serving the West Coast of the United States. Restaurants are also found in selected large urban areas outside the West Coast, including Phoenix, Denver, Albuquerque, El Paso, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Baton Rouge, Nashville, Charlotte, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, and Cincinnati. The company also formerly operated the Qdoba Mexican Grill chain until Apollo Global Management bought the chain in December 2017.
Food items include a variety of chicken tenders and french fries along with hamburger and cheeseburger sandwiches and selections of internationally themed foods such as tacos (Mexico) and egg rolls (China).
Although best known for its hamburgers, Jack in the Box’s most popular product is its taco, which it has sold since the first restaurant in the 1950s. As of 2017, the company sells 554 million a year manufactured in three factories in Texas and Kansas to “a legion of fans who swear by the greasy vessels even as they sometimes struggle to understand their appeal”, The Wall Street Journal reported. The newspaper quoted one fan who compared it to “‘a wet envelope of cat food'” and observed that “there are two kinds of people: those who think they’re disgusting and those who agree they’re disgusting but are powerless to resist them”
So, this is all about Jacklistens. You can easily fill the survey on your own by just following the steps mentioned above. We always recommend to fill up such surveys as it helps the company to improve its service and who doesn’t want some free goodies.
Still, if you have any kind of confusion you can contact the Jacklistens officials from the below information.